Wednesday, July 12, 2006

 

Susan's Book Talk: Dueling Charitable Authors

Join THE VENUS FIX Summer Buzz Promotion + raise $ for a worthy cause!

How it works:

From now until August 15, author M.J. Rose will donate $5 to the winning charity for every blog that links to MJ Rose AND The new book! in a post.

Please send permalink to venusfix@gmail.com to be counted; every blogger who participates will also be entered in a weekly drawing for a signed, personalized copy of THE VENUS FIX!

M.J. will also pledge an additional $1 for every "Friend Request" that myspace.com/thevenusfix receives until 11:59pm on August 15. Please help us to reach our goal of a $2500 donation by M.J. Rose to the winning organization!

And once you've done this, be sure to check out JA Konrath's blog, where he ups the ante (and suggests a partylicious evening)

Labels: ,


Comments:
hope you don't mind, I'm stealing this and putting it over in mybooks reviewed blog :D
 
Mind? I'm sure I'm not the only person who'd be delighted if you did! Send me the permalink once it's up, and I'll link both our entries, too. If I can figure out how...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home