Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Thursday Thirteen #6 -- Green Hair Week: The List
(if you feel lost, scroll down the page, or click on the Green Hair Week label)
1. Lemon juice (Not only didn't it work, it made his hair so dry, it stood out from his head like he was plugged directly into an electrical outlet. You could smell it from the audience, too.)
2. Mountain Dew (Hey, it's the same color as lemon juice. Sort of. Mostly.)
3. Coffee (Brown and green make... green.)
4. Milk (Gotta make the coffee less bitter, I suppose.)
5. Tea (Might have worked better had they brewed it instead of rubbing wet tea bags on Mitchell's head.)
6. Toothpaste (Mitchell smelled minty fresh!)
7. Beer (Made it shiny. Trevor said the shine made it look like pond scum. Mitchell promptly beat him almost senseless.)
8. Honey (Don't call Mitchell honey. Ever.)
9. Mayonnaise (Didn't do a thing for the color, but it gave his poor hair a good conditioning after all this stuff he's used so far.)
10. Mustard (What's one more condiment? And no, ketchup wasn't next, for fear of going from green to pink.)
11. Orange juice (Mitchell's always drinking it; maybe it'll help if he wears it, too.)
12. Vodka (Screwdriver, anyone?)
13. Corned Beef (This was Trevor's half-joking solution. At this point, Mitchell figured he had nothing to lose. Including, it turned out, the green.)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will do my best to link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
I've also done the beer on hair trick... I was surprisingly sober when I did it as well... I would never waste vodka on my hair *hiccup* there's something better to use it for!
Did any of them take the green out of YOUR hair? *grin*
Mine's up--Thirteen Ways you can Pay it Forward--and it's got a contest to go along with it; come on over and check it out.
Thanks for visiting my TT this morning! Happy Thursday to you as well!
Happy TT from Germany,
I don't think green hair would have been a problem after that. I believe the smell from the other 12 attempts to remove the green would prevent anyone from approaching close enough from noticing he had hair at all.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy TT!
Some funny and useful stuff.
Thanks for visiting my Thursday Thirteen #22 Hat Tip Edition
I hope everyone's had as good a time with this list as I did making it. The Tour Manager and I were howling as we thought all this up. Even if you don't know Mitchell or haven't read all the other Green Hair Week entries, I think this TT stands on its own for pure, unadulterated silliness.
(and Dane, I want to see a picture of that hair!)
music.yahoo.com (I'm a LAUNCHcast+ subscriber)
last.fm (also a paid subscriber)
pandora.com (let the sub lapse)
lala.com (my latest addiction)
the solution is easy really, just douse his hair with paint thinner...just tell his buddies not to light up. hehe! or, like trevor said, just cut it off!
Hilarious list. I should have put the drink down before reading. *Wipes smudges off screen*
If they need to make Mitchell cut his hair, have them put chewing gum in it. Hey, he's had everything else ... :D
Resolution to this problem begins tomorrow. It's not what you're thinking...
(and yeah, comments go nuts on Thursday Thirteen days. I'll come out and be so bold as to say I wish it was like this every day, though!)
Links to this post: