Saturday, February 16, 2008

 

...And the winner is!

Paula!


Congratulations to my fellow Blue Ribbon Blogger, Paula, for being chosen as the winner of my copy of State of the Onion, the first in Julie Hyzy's great new mystery series.

Thanks to everyone who entered -- and especially to those of you who jumped over to Front Street Reviews and read my review. I hope you'll hang around there more often and find other great things to read.

And, of course, if you'd like to read State of the Onion anyway, use my handy-dandy links here in this post and pick up a copy of your very own.

More later, including my attempt at this week's Writer's Island prompt. Gulp!

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:
I still can't believe I won with as many entrants as you got for this fabulous giveaway! I'm jazzed! I'll read it and bookcross it when I'm done. Thanks Susan!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home