Monday, March 24, 2008

 

... and the winner is!

Congratulations to Shelly! She's won my second copy of St. Barts Breakdown, the fourth book in the Mick Sever, music journalist, series.

I wish I had copies of this neat book for all of you who entered, but here's a link so you can pick up your own. Grab the backlist while you're there!

If you missed my review of the book and/or the interview with author Don Bruns, be sure to head over to Front Street Reviews and read both there. And while you're there, check out my review for Susie Fishbein's Passover by Design. You'll understand why that's one book I'm not giving away!

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:
The cookbook sounds fun (though I must admit the instruction to use bottled dressing would have turned me off too). I can always use some new inspiration when Passover rolls around.

I did have a stroke of Passover brilliance last year though - I finally realized I could look at the gluten-free websites for all sorts of fun stuff! The (dairy) flourless chocolate cake recipe I've found is good enough to make for holidays all year round!
 
Congratulations to the winner! May be next time?

:D

garbled garbage
 
Hi, thanks for commenting on my question about whether or not I should finish a book that became boring 2/3 of the way through...I agree with what your professor said. I started reading another book and haven't looked back. Best wishes getting your work published! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home