Sunday, August 17, 2008

 

Susan's Music Talk: Mandatorily Here

I won't bore you with the chain of events, but suffice it to say I'm taking an antibiotic that's just making me want to make like Mitchell, in this outtake. (He's so much fun to pick on!)

So I spent yesterday on the couch with the Olympics on and the laptop sucking me in. That means that today's the first day I've been able to fire up my XM Online and listen to the temporary Metallica channel.

I was right when I said sitting here would be easy and getting up to go to the bathroom would be hard. I'm also a bit concerned that there's soon going to be food caked everywhere on my desk and carpet... you get the idea.

If you're not as addicted as I am, you might want to check this out. I got an e-mail from Sneak Attack Media, telling me about this cool indie flick they're showing online. It's called Dig! and I can hardly wait to sit and watch it, myself.

Once October comes, and my all-Metallica XM channel is no more.

Of course.

Labels: ,


Comments:
hello from Michele. I have not been here in a while, I guess I better read on down the page
 
Sorry about Metallica! Enjoy it while you can!
 
Sorry? What's to be sorry about?

Well, unless I get a bladder infection...
 
i'm sorry to hear you're suffering --- hope the drugs kick in soon and you get feeling better - thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave me a note - i always appreciate your input! --- guess you're observations are from a different vantage point for the time being, eh???
 
Sorry about the antibiotic, hope you're feeling better soon.
 
Ack, I'm so behind on all my blog reading I have no idea what's going on anymore! I'm sorry but I'll be back to play catch up soon! And I hope you feel better soon! :)
 
Sorry you're feeling ill.

Get better soon! Hugs.
 
So a friend at work says to me today, "Did you hear about the all-Metallica station on XM until October?"

I just grinned and replied that I hear a whisper about it. Now she's trying to recruit me and a bunch of others for a box at their show at the Wachovia Center in Philly.
 
Ooh. A box.

I could be recruited for that.
 
LOL -- love the Death by Cheese outtake! And whoo, the temporary Metallica channel sounds fab-u-lous. :)

I'm sorry you're having to take an antibiotic! I hope you're feeling better soon.
 
Feel better soon - you've got to be in tip top Metallica shape for all Metallica, all the time. What a dreamy concept.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home